One-day practical training programme.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the superior technology which underpins ProPERLA and the optimum conditions in which these products need to be installed to ensure maximum performance.
- Participation in the manufacturer's guarantee scheme
- Approved Installer Certification by ProPERLA UK Ltd with membership to the Approved Installer network
- Lead generation via our Approved Installer page & from our technical department
- Ongoing technical support
- Access to training materials
- Access to marketing materials and tools
Accredited Assessment & Training
ProPERLA have partnered with OSCAR-Onsite to create a bespoke element to our one-day practical training day.
OSCAR'S on site assessment services and training are recognised by, and the preferred choice for, leading UKAS certification bodies.
- OSCAR- Onsite will provide you with the right tools & opportunities to demonstrate to home-owners, local authorities & housing associations that you operate to the high standards & demands expected of appropriate codes, regulations & standards.
- They will help you and your team of installers to gain recognition for your skills, prove your competency of execution in the field & standardise best practice. Proof of competence is a requirement within the PAS2030-17 specification.
- You will learn the requirements needed from installer companies to be able to offer finance
On completion of our one-day practical training, installers will;
- Thoroughly understand how ProPERLA waterproof coatings work to keep the weather out and the warmth in
- Know how to prepare surfaces to meet BS 8221-1 2012.
- Understand how to install ProPERLA coatings with the opportunity to try out the product using our recommended airless spray machines
- Know how to deal with changing ambient conditions
- Learn how to maintain airless spray equipment
- Learn how Oscar- Onsite can help you and your team of installers to gain recognition for your skills, prove your competency of execution in the field & standardise best practice.
- Learn the requirements needed from installer companies to be able to offer finance
Manufacturer's Guarantee Scheme
ProPERLA coatings benefit from manufacturer's guarantees of between 10-20 years.
These guarantees can only be issued to customers by an installer who has completed the ProPERLA UK Ltd training.
“Excellent knowledge. I feel comfortable installing this product.”
“Well worth attending and improved my knowledge of machine maintenance and application of the product.”
“Training was interesting and product really good.”
Peace of mind
By completing our training both you and your customers will have peace of mind.
Customers can trust the work will be carried out professionally & have confidence in the long-term performance of ProPERLA with the manufacturer's guarantee.
You can have peace of mind knowing the work was carried out correctly, reducing the potential for future complaints.