ProPERLA Natural Stone Sealer For Limestone, Sandstone Paving
- Creates a super hydrophobic coating on exterior stone patios and driveways that keeps them dry and protected from the weather
- Remains highly breathable, which allows moisture to escape from the natural stone
- Does not change the appearance of stone surfaces
- Comes with a 10 year manfaucturers guarantee
Restore & Protect Natural Stone
Water simply rolls off, leaving the natural stone surface dry and reducing water absorption by up to 96.3%
Independent scientific tests demonstrated no restriction on the ability of the building to breathe
Improves the long-term appearance of the stone paving as dirt particles are washed away with rainfall
The Problem With Natural Stone Paving
Like almost all materials that are used on patios & driveways. natural stone such as Indian limestone and sandstone are porous, otherwise known as permeable. This means that they will allow moisture to absorb into the surface of the stone.
As with any exterior surface, moisture can cause issues on natural stone, potentially causing cracking and other water damage, a build up of green growth and generally can cause wear and tear to the stone that can affect the aesthetic appeal of your patio or driveway.
By using a waterproofing treatment, you can protect your natural stone surfaces, keeping them looking like new for years to come.
The Most Advanced Technology In The UK
Our Natural Stone Sealer
ProPERLA Paving Impregnator
The latest super hydrophobic technology in natural stone waterproofing. Our Paving Impregnator is a one-coat waterproofing treatment that does not alter the appearance of the stone.
- Highly breathable system (BS EN ISO 7783:2011)
- Creates a waterproof surface that repels water, reducing water absorption by up to 95%
- Provides a self-cleaning surface (BS EN ISO 12572)
- Comes with a 10-year manufacturers gaurantee
- Chemically bonds to materials rather than creating a film like many sealants
What Makes Our Natural Stone Sealer Superior?
As the word 'sealer' may suggest, many waterproofing products completely prevent the movement of moisture in and out of the sealant. This is the case with many traditional concrete sealers that create a film on the surface of the stone patio or driveway in order to repel moisture.
However, while preventing moisture from entering the property, by sealing natural stone, these products also prevent any moisture from escaping from inside substrate, leading to an eventual build of moisture that will cause the sealer to fail.
As ProPERLA penetrates into the surface and chemically bonds to it, it does not create this damaging film, allowing the stone to remain breathable, which means that while water cannot absorb into the natural stone due to the water repellency, it can allow water vapour to escape through the tiny pours in the stone.
Independently Tested & Certified
ProPERLA products have been rigorously tested and certified to ensure that they represent the highest standards in waterproofing technology.
ProPERLA Paving Impregnator meets the following quality standards;
- EAD 090062-00-0404 – 25 year hygrothermal performance
- EAD 040083-00-0404 – external thermal insulation composite
- BS EN ISO 7783 – 2011 – water vapour diffusion
- BS EN ISO 12572 – water vapour resistance
Find out more
If you are a homeowner who would like your natural limestone or Indian sandstone treated with ProPERLA Paving Impregnator, find your nearest Approved ProPERLA Applicator here.
Alternatively, if you would like to become an Approved ProPERLA Applicator, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 763 7074.