All approved applicators have undertaken specialised training by ProPERLA in order to fully understand the highly technical properties of the exterior coatings and the correct procedures for pre-application and application.
By choosing an approved applicator, you are ensuring optimum performance of the ProPERLA exterior coating and the manufacturer's guarantee is safeguarded.
The Platinum Applicator accolade is awarded to a select few approved ProPERLA applicators who have demonstrated exceptional standards in all aspects, from customer service to application standards.
- Has undergone continual development to ensure they offer homeowners the highest possible level of service
- All sales members have attended the official ProPERLA sales training course
- All applicators have attended the official ProPERLA applicator training course
- Abide by a tight Code of Practice in all areas of their business
Approved applicators of ProPERLA products have attended our rigorous training course to ensure they apply ProPERLA products to the highest of standards.
- Accurate assessment of quantities of the product required for your project
- Remedial repairs carried out before installation
- Professional cleaning and preparation of the surfaces
- Professional spraying and installation of the product with appropriate professional equipment
- Reduces risk of costly coating failure
- Manufacturer’s product guarantee safeguarded
- Provides a point of contact for post-completion assistance
ProPERLA coatings come with various manufacturer's guarantees, ranging from 10 years to 20 years.
This covers the functionality and performance of ProPERLA products in reducing water absorption for the duration of the guarantee. The manufacturer guarantee does not cover failure caused by application error.
Only our approved applicators, that have attended our rigorous training program, can issue an official ProPERLA manufacturer's guarantee.
This ensures that the products are applied in accordance with the manufacturer's data sheet and to the highest of standards.
The guarantee must be signed and stamped by the distributor - ProPERLA UK Ltd. This validates your certificate and confirms that the application of the coating is being conducted by a ProPERLA approved applicator.