ProPERLA Paving Impregnator
A waterproof patio sealer that offers protection for all mineral patio surfaces
A new, technologically advanced super-hydrophobic patio sealer that creates an invisible waterproof barrier that prevents water ingress. It not only keeps patios looking brand new but helps to prevent damage. The superior technology comes with a 10 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Can be applied to all mineral surfaces, such as concrete slabs, block paving & more
- Highly breathable
- Does not alter the appearance of the surface
- Creates a super hydrophobic surfaces of block paving that reduces water absorption by up to 95%
- Prevents discolouration & the growth of unsightly moss & weeds
- Has a proven performance, which is why it comes with a 10 year manufacturer's guarantee, while other block paving sealers have a lifespan of just 3-5 years
ProPERLA Paving Impregnator has been tested and certified and comes with a manufacturer's guarantee of 10 years, ensuring your block paving is protected long-term. This is thanks to our superior technology which instead of creating waterproof barrier on the block paving, penetrates into the surface to form part of the concrete. This rather than simply 'sealing' the surface like other sealers means that the paving can still 'breathe' allowing moisture to escape while still preventing it from absorbing.
Restore & Protect Patios
Due to the nature of block paving being a horizontal surface, moisture can gather and pool on the surface. This creates high levels of moisture which causes damage & decay.
The patio sealer is a much more cost-effective way to breathe a new lease of life into your block paving without repairing patio.
Applying one coat of the patio protection treatment not only improves the appearance of the paving stones but protects it long-term.
The patio protection reduces water absorption by up to 95%. By keeping the paving stones dry, this super hydrophobic coating;
- Deters the growth of moss & weeds
- Prevents any staining on the paving
- Protects the paving from moisture, which is what causes cracks & decay
Restore & Protect
ProPERLA Paving Impregnator provides a real alternative to the costly and wasteful decision to replace tired, stained paving stones.
Applying one coat of ProPERLA Paving Impregnator not only improves the appearance of the paving stones but protects it long term.
ProPERLA Paving Impregnator reduces water absorption by up to 95%. By keeping the paving stones dry, this super hydrophobic coating;
- Deters the unsightly growth of moss, mildew and algae
- Prevents stains
- Protects against the damaging effects of rain and frost damage
- Improves the long term appearance
Keep Patios Looking Like New
ProPERLA Paving Impregnator isn't just for old patios & driveways. If new patio slabs are left untreated, it is only a matter of time before they are negatively affected by weathering. Having invested money into new paving, keep it looking brand-new by treating it with a block paving sealer before moisture has an effect.
ProPERLA's patio sealer has been proven to meet the following quality standards following independent testing;
- EAD 090062-00-0404 – which demonstrates a 25 year hygrothermal performance
- EAD 040083-00-0404 – which demonstrates that it acts as an external thermal insulation composite
- BS EN ISO 7783 – which demonstrates that it is allows water vapour diffusion, maintaining almost complete breathability
- BS EN ISO 12572 – which demonstrates that it is highly water repellent
ProPERLA Paving Impregnator has been proven to meet the following standards;
- ETAG 034:2012 – 25 year hygrothermal performance
- ETAG 004;2011 – external thermal insulation composite
- BS EN ISO 7783 – 2011 – water vapour diffusion
- BS EN ISO 12572 – water vapour resistance
ProPERLA Paving Impregnator is a one-coat system.
Surfaces less than one year old may be coated with minimal preparation.
If the patio is an older material, it must first be cleaned thoroughly with a pressure washer before treatment to ensure the best results.
Full instructions on how to apply ProPERLA Paving Impregnator can be found in the Datasheet, available to download above.
If you would like to become an approved applicator of ProPERLA Paving Impregnator, simply call 0161 763 7074.
Install with confidence
Whether you would like to protect new patio or driveway, or would like to breathe a new lease of life into some an old patio, ProPERLA Paving Impregnator is the perfect solution.
Our team of experts are on hand to assist you with any questions you may have regarding the product & it's application.
Due to the highly technical nature of our super hydrophobic technology, ProPERLA products are only available through professionals. If you are a homeowner & would like your patio or driveway treated with our patio sealer, please find your nearest Approved ProPERLA Applicator here.
Equally, if you would like to become an applicator of the most advanced super hydrophobic coatings in the UK, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 763 7074.