If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk.
www.properla.co.uk is a website operated by ProPERLA UK Ltd. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 05633107 and with our registered office at Unit 37, Peel Industrial Estate, Chamberhall Street, Bury, Lancashire, United Kingdom.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You may print or download material owned by ProPERLA UK Ltd displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, sell, reverse engineer, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, use, or create derivative works based on the content of the Site in whole or in part for any purpose, without written permission from ProPERLA UK Ltd or the owner of such content in each instance.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyright protected unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, without the written permission of ProPERLA UK Ltd. ProPERLA UK Ltd neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with ProPERLA UK Ltd.